Getting a product with name "SmartStore eBay SmartSeller"
Get child products of group product with ID 210
Get final price of product with ID 211
Note the post method. There is a second action,
LowestPrice, which returns the lowest possible price for a product.
Assign category with ID 9 to product with ID 1
Assign manufacturer with ID 12 to product with ID 1
- The request content is optional.
- Use the DELETE method to remove an assignment.
- Omit the category/manufacturer identifier if you want to remove all related assignments for a product.
- It doesn't matter if one of the assignments already exists. The Web API automatically ensures that a product has no duplicate categories or manufacturer assignments.
- Such navigation links are only available for a few navigation properties at the moment.
Delete picture with ID 66 of product with ID 1
Delete all product pictures for the product with ID 1
Update display order of product picture with ID 80
Note 80 is the ID of the product picture entity, not the ID of the picture entity. Product picture is a mapping entity between a product and a picture.